Bachelor of Science in Management
The existing BSM program is a 4-year generalist program designed to produce management graduates who have the flexibility to perform in the corporate environment as well as engage in entrepreneurial endeavors.
Business Management Cluster Statistics
Based on a research involving a representative sample taken from 339 BS Management graduates from 2007-2012:
- 97% of the participants are employed in the private sector while the remaining 3% are in the public sector.
- 67% of the participants are employed within a month after graduation while 6% took more than 120 days to be employed.
- 70% of the participants receive annual salaries ranging from Php 135, 000 and Php 250, 000 while about 5% make more than Php 500, 000 a year.
- About 90% of the participants are in the Service sector while 10% are in the Manufacturing sector.
- About 33% of the participants are involved in Operations , 26% is in Sales, and 19% is in Marketing, while only 1 % is in Human Resource.
– Highlights of Students’ Research in Mgt 199 (Desquitado C., Alimpolos R., Dalid M.,Labadia I., Limoran D., & Mago J., 2013)
Requirements for Incoming First Year Undergraduate Students
- Confirmation of enrollment after passing the UPCAT by filling out an attached reply slip and returning it to UP Cebu on a specified date. You may also send a scanned copy of the reply slip to [email protected] or send an email stating your full name, degree program and student number.
- Submit yourself to medical and dental examinations. For instructions, [email protected] or call the health services unit at (032) 232-2642 loc 113.
- Proceed to the Office of Student Affairs at Room 201 of the UP Cebu Administration building for scholarship bracket categorization under the Socialized Tuition System. You may contact them at (032) 232-8185 loc 115 or through email at [email protected]
- Pre-registration/pre-enrollment – check with UP Cebu for schedules
- Registration/enrollment – check with UP Cebu for schedules