Monthly Accomplishment Report – March 2017
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES
Central Visayas Studies Center (CVSC) Report
1. Research Updates
1. Dr. Lanndon Ocampo of the School of Management received an International Publication Award (IPA) for his research, “Policy-based unit commitment problem: a case in a peaking power generation plant,” published in the International Journal of Applied Decision Sciences.
2. 5 publications were reported in the research office in March 2017: 3 ISI/Scopus-indexed researches and 2 in peer-reviewed, non-ISI journals.
3. Dr. Tiffany Adelaine Tan’s abovementioned publication was also submitted in completion of her UP Cebu Research and Creative Work Grant 2014.
4. Prof. Charmaine Carreon reported her forthcoming publications within the next few months:
5. 2 faculty members from the College of Science reported their paper presentations in international conferences.