Republic of the Philippines
University of the Philippines Cebu
Lahug, Cebu City
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF IT RELATED EQUIPMENT FOR VARIOUS OFFICES OF UP CEBU
1. The University of the Philippines Cebu, through the Government of the Philippines intends to apply the sum of One Million Six Hundred Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Pesos Only (Php 1,612,500.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of IT Related Equipment for Various Offices for UP Cebu. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The University of the Philippines Cebu, now invites bids for Procurement of IT Related Equipment for Various Offices. Delivery of the Goods is required thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of Purchase Order or Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within One (1) Year from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from UP Cebu BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on October 14, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of One Thousand Six Hundred Pesos only (Php 1,600.00) at the UP Cebu Cashier.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the UP Cebu website, provided that bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of bids.
6. UP Cebu will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 21, 2019 at 10:00 A.M. at the UP Cebu BAC Office, 2nd Floor, Admin Building which shall be open to prospective bidders
7. Bids must be received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before
November 4, 2019 at 10:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18. stated in the Instructions To Bidders (ITB) Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on November 4, 2019 at 10:00 AM at the UP Cebu BAC Office, 2nd Floor, Admin Building. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. UP Cebu reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, to declare a failure of bidding or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Bids and Awards Committee through
Marlon R. Ubaldo/ BAC Secretariat Chair
UP Cebu, Lahug, Cebu City
Tele/Fax No. 032-233-3497
Contact’s email add: [email protected]
Dr. Lorel S. Dee
Dr. Lorel S. Dee
Dates of Publication : None
Posting Dates : 12 October – 04 November 2019
See file: ITB-SFG-05_IT RELATED EQUIPMENT