INVITATION TO BID
Republic of the Philippines
University of the Philippines Cebu,
Lahug, Cebu City
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Supply And Installation Of Airconditioning Units And Other Office Equipment For Up Cebu
- The University of the Philippines Cebu, through the Government of the Philippines intends to apply the sum of One Million Seventy Eight Thousand Seven Hundred Ninety Pesos and Eighty Centavos Only. (Php 1,078,790.80) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Supply and Installation of Air-conditioning Units and Other Office Equipment for UP Cebu. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The UP Cebu now invites bids for the SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF AIR-CONDITIONING UNITS AND OTHER OFFICE EQUIPMENT FOR UP CEBU.1 Delivery of the Goods is required for a period of Thirty (30) calendar days after issuance and receipt of the Purchase Order and Notice To Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within One (1) Year from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
A brief description of the type(s) of Goods should be provided, including quantities, location of project, and other information necessary to enable potential bidders to decide whether or not to respond to the invitation.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from UP Cebu BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 Pm.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on October 14, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of One Thousand Pesos only (Php 1,000.00) at the UP Cebu Cashier.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The UP Cebu will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 21, 2019 at 09:00 a.m. at the UP Cebu BAC Office 2nd Floor Administrative Bldg. which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before November 4, 2019 @ 9:00 A.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on November 4, 2019 @ 09:00 A.M. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The UP Cebu reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Bids and Awards Committee through
Marlon R. Ubaldo/ BAC Secretariat Chair
UP Cebu, Lahug, Cebu City
Tele/Fax No. 032-233-3497
Contact’s email add: [email protected]
Dr. Lorel S. Dee
Dr. Lorel S. Dee
Dates of Publication : None
Posting Dates : 12 October – 04 November 2019
See file: ITB-SFG-05_AIRCON_