SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
|24 Mar (Thu) – 13 Apr (Wed)||Nomination Period|
|19 Apr (Tue)||Notification of the nominees by the Search Committee|
|25 Apr (Mon)||Deadline for submission of nominees’ vision, plans, and programs|
|27 Apr (Wed)9:00AM – 12NN||Presentation of vision, plans, and programs of the nominees|
|27 Apr (Wed)1:30 – 3:00PM3:00 – 4:00PM28 Apr (Thu)9:00 – 10:30AM10:30 – 12:00PM1:30 – 4:00PM||Consultation with CCAD constituents1. Faculty2. Administrative Staff 3. Students4. Alumni5. Individual consultation (by appointment)|
|29 Apr (Thu)9:30 – 11:30AM||Search Committee Interview with Nominees|
|6 May 2022, Fri||Submission of the Search Committee Report to the Chancellor|
WHO MAY NOMINATE?
The following may submit nominations:
- Personnel of the unit
- Students and alumni
- Others from outside the unit
- Any interested candidate
HOW TO NOMINATE?
- Individual or group nominators shall submit the nomination form (See Attachment) with a justification of the nomination and ‘conforme’ of the nominee.
- Attach a three page summary of the nominee’s curriculum vitae and email to Dr. Ritchelita P. Galapate, Chair of the Search Committee, at [email protected] on or before 13 April 2022
WHO MAY BE NOMINATED?
The Nominee must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Commitment to academic freedom and the values and ideals of the university.
- Distinction of outstanding academic credentials in the nominee’s chosen field of expertise which should be along the lines of the college’s discipline or fields.
- Filipino citizen.
- Leadership qualities & administrative or managerial capability.
- Must be willing to serve.
- Must consider resource generation an important function of the position.
*A nominee need not be a faculty member at the time of nomination but should obtain faculty appointment if appointed Dean.